(Previous page: Policy Program)
Our primary tactics will include:
- Informing, educating, and activating the public with an affiliated online news and information service;
- Endorsing, supporting, and recruiting candidates for public office best able to advance our agenda; and
- Persuading public officials by using lobbying and other methods.
Our tentative plan of action has the following steps:
1. The founding members are now reviewing a proposed governing constitution. Once it is adopted we will appoint an initial Board of Directors.
2. Create a research and public education committee which will eventually be spun off into an affiliated nonprofit organization.
3. Begin recruiting and accepting members.
4. In the spring of 2019 hold a first membership meeting to nominate candidates for the Board of Directors and to discuss strategy going forward.
5. Hold an election for the Board of Directors within a month of the membership meeting.
We invite you to contact us if you are interesting in working together toward social advancement!